Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 9 sandakan city

It's a free day at Sandakan today. Early this morning after we said good bye and thank you to our home stay host & we droveto Sandakan for 2 hours. Not much group outing today as its a free day but I got a chance to take photos by myself!

So what I am doing today is do some paper work in one of the Internet cafes near the hotel before meeting the group in the evening for dinner.

It's also Sunday today where there is a Sunday market near the hotel where we staying. So I took the group for an orientation walk before I let them wonder around Sandakan by themself. Some of them went to visit one of the Buddhist Temples located at the top of the hill where they also can enjoy the whole view of Sandakan. The group then gathered at English Tea house for high tea. And tonight we preparing and pack up for trip to Turtle Island for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment